Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Introducing the GOSSIP Column

Do you want the juiciest Church gossip? Looking for confirmation of rumors or tantalizing information that's not your business? Well, you're not going to find it here!

A couple of months ago I had the idea of publishing a column on my blog that would contain information that just didn't fit well with the other communication avenues available to me. I had ideas I wanted to share and information I wanted to disseminate, but these ideas and this information wouldn't work well in a sermon or newsletter column.

Rest assured, you won't find any gossip here: just my writing about facets of ministry and church life that I haven't had a means of sharing widely... until now.

Below you'll find the Gossip Column archives:

Rev. Thom's Endorsement for President

Will Thom Sing? (11/30/07)

Why is Rev. Thom Going to the South? (11/6/07)

Why is Rev. Thom going to Boston? (10/24/07)

A Minister's Mind on Sunday Morning (10/23/07)

The Skinnier Minister? (10/23/07)