Thursday, February 07, 2008

Day 27: 29 Days of Gratitude

What are your favorite hobbies and skills? Sewing or knitting? Reading? Artwork or Handicrafts? A sport you enjoy? Writing? Juggling flaming torches while standing on an orange walking globe? Playing a musical instrument? A game at which you excel? Bird-watching? Wood-working? Scrapbooking?

Whatever your skill or hobby, today make the time to enjoy it for a while. Be thankful for this hobby or interest of yours.

As for me, you might find me doing this:

What will you do today?

1 comment:

RevThom said...

I was very happy to practice my juggling this evening. I have a "gig" performing in exactly one week at the Headstart that is just blocks from SMUUCh at the intersection of Santa Fe and Robinson. Time to shake off some of the rust!