Friday, April 16, 2010

This I Believe... (Table of Contents)

On Thursday, April 15 I delivered an evening lecture at the Shawnee Mission Unitarian Universalist Church. Approximately 100 parishioners attended the lecture. Because the lecture was long (over 9,000 words or the equivalent of just over four sermons), I have decided to post it in sections. [I will post the sections in as timely a manner as possible.]

Table of Contents

Table of Contents
Part I: Welcome & Introduction
Part II: My Intellectual Autobiography
Part III: My Religious Autobiography & Drawing My Faith Journey
Part IV: Interlude
Part V: Disclosure of My BeliefsPart VI: Beliefs About Beliefs
Part VII: Bibliography, Works Cited, and For Further Reading
Part VIII: Questions & Answers
Part IX: Reactions and Responses

Follow this link to Part I: Welcome & Introductions